October 22, 2011

"Lost In The World / Mixed by MeGuRoDoRli"



1.   Turn It Up / Sick Team Feat. Evidence
2.   Machine Gun Funk (DJ Premier's Unreleased Version) / The Notorious B.I.G.
3.   If I Die 2nite / 2Pac
4.   Glamour Life / Big Punisher
5.   MVP (Summer Smooth Mix) / Big L
6.   Get On Down / Kenny Dope
7.   Break Ups 2 Make Ups / Method Man Feat. D'Angelo
8.   Give You All I Got / Allure Feat. Raekwon
9.   21 Questions  / 50 Cent Feat. Nate Dogg
10. Kush / Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg & Akon
11. I Rep That West / Ice Cube
12. Gangsta Gangsta / NWA
13. My Adidas / RUN D.M.C.
14. Too Many Rappers (New Reactionaries Version) / Beastie Boys Feat. Nas
15. Holding You Down / Jazmine Sullivan
16. It's Alive / Gucci Mane Feat. Swizz Beatz
17. Pretty Girls (Remix) / Wale Feat. Chris Brown & Fabolous
18. My Time / Fabolous Feat. Jeremih
19. Breathe / Fabolous
20. Get By / Talib Kweli
21. Go Crazy / Young Jezzy Feat. Jay-Z
22. Real As It Gets / Jay-Z Feat. Young Jeezy
23. Exhibit A (Transformations) / Jay Electronica
24. She Wants A Super Star / Termanology Feat. SuperStah Snuk & Ea$y Money
25. Supa Star / Group Home
26. Nasty / Nas
27. Ghetto Dreams / Common Feat. Nas
28. Coming Up / Lupe Fiasco Feat. MDMA
29. Scott Mescudi Vs. The World / KiD CuDi Feat. Cee-Lo Green
30. The New Workout Plan / Kanye West
31. Lost In The World / Kanye West Feat. Bon Iver
32. Jump On It / SUGAR HILL GANG
33. Let Me Turn You On / Biz Markie
34. Treat 'Em Right / Chubb Rock
35. Barely In Love (Muro's Back To 1970 Remix) / Q-Tip
36. I'll House You / Jungle Brothers
37. French Kiss / Lil Louis
38. Why I Love You / Jay-Z & Kanye West Feat. Mr Hudson
39. My Generation / NaS & Damian Marley Feat. Lil Wayne & Joss Stone